What am i?

Discussion in 'What Breed/Gender is This?' started by amandahalterman, Oct 5, 2012.

1. amandahalterman

amandahalterman Junior Member

image-2396236790.jpg

I got these 3 at a auction, and don't know what they are..

2. amandahalterman

There all hens

3. fuzziebutt

fuzziebutt Flocker

Don't know if you are talking about gender, or color or breed, but the one on the left is a buff, the one on the right almost is a blue color on the bottom, and the one in the middle is just beautiful!! How's that for no help at all!! Sorry!

4. Sundancers

Sundancers New Member

Sorry ... I'm with fuzziebutt ...

I love the blue/grey one ... ;) On a side note ...

5. amandahalterman

I was wondering if u knew what breed they are? They are all hens, from left her name is barbeque, then the middle is ruby, the black one is Fred, I know it's a boys name but my son named her,

6. rob

rob New Member

fred is just great. i want one.

7. amandahalterman

Do u know what Fred is, what breed?

8. Roslyn

Roslyn A Round American Woman

Okay, the top hen who is on the left is most likely a New Hampshire Red or a Hybrid Red Sex Link with RIR blood.

The black neck hen in the back makes me think Blue Rock, maybe Blue Orpington.

The front one is a mystery. Her coloring immediately makes me think a Brown/Red/Buff Sussex, but they are pretty rare in the U.S. If she has little feathers on her legs then I would say a Buff Brahma.

9. Helens-Hens

Helens-Hens New Member

a warren , a bluebelle and the last one looks like another crossbreed , very nice they are too