Think these chicks will be cute?

Discussion in 'Incubation & Hatching' started by XxPandaxX, Aug 2, 2012.

1. XxPandaxX

XxPandaxX New Member

Hey y'all.

Getting some eggs from the following hens:

Mystery Bantams ! Some look like easter eggers. Others are sizzles. So assorted bantams.

Buff Orpington
    Easter Eggers
    Australorp
    Barred Rock
    Blue Laced Red Wyandotte
    Silver Laced Wyandotte
    Golden Laced Wyandotte
    Jersey Giant
    Old English Game Bird
    Light Brahma
    Black Copper Marans
    Millie Fleur D'uccle
    Rhode Island Red

And the roosters in the flock are Blue Laced Red Wyandotte and Silver Laced Wyandotte. Think the chickes will be cute ? :D

2. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

I think all chicks are cute. Maybe it's just me.

3. XxPandaxX

XxPandaxX New Member

Lol True, true

4. TheGarryFarm

TheGarryFarm New Member

I have never ever ever met an ugly poultry of any kind. Although a few have made me laugh:D and I'd like to think I amuse them too!

5. madman

madman New Member

They will look a nice coluor

6. dfwquiltr37

dfwquiltr37 Junior Member

I will have to say some of my most favorite hens are those that are from what we like to call barn yard stock. I think my favorite hen I have had so far was part RIR and Welsummer. The mom was a RIR and dad was the Welsummer. She has such beautiful colors and really sweet too. She would come to the back door every morning after the girls went to school just to see what I was up to and what treats she could get before anyone else lol. Then a few weeks later she brought along 2 of her best buddies that were hens too. LOL.
    I love to see all the mixed chicks to me they are the ones that turn out the best and awsome egg layers and go broody a lot as well.
    I am thinking of putting my Black Frizzle hen with my D'Uncle roo and his hens to see what I can get from her.

7. Rancher96

Rancher96 New Member

Well built for first time coop! Now from what i see theres not much cover, perhaps build an area with 3 walls and roof over the top, just to keep the birds out of the weather, but very well done!