Sports

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by laxbro, Aug 30, 2012.

1. laxbro

laxbro Senior Member

Does anyone play any sports. I play lacrosse.

2. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

I do Yoga like everyday.

3. Riverdale

Riverdale New Member

SCA armored combat. Tougher than college level rugby.
    I also coach my son's 6th grade tackle football team.

I played
    HS footbal
    HS wrestling
    HS track and field
    College Rugby
    Club wrestling
    club boxing
    rec league softball

SCA= Society for Creative Anachronisms

Full contact baton combat. I'm 50 and I love it :D

4. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

You are a warrior!

5. rob

rob New Member

i used to do combat ju jutsu. now i just lift weights.

6. BootedBantam

BootedBantam New Chicken Mom

I do yoga, too. I like college football Boise Broncos!! They lost their first game, but think the played well. Not enough time on the field "( Also a Patriots fan!!

7. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

Are you in Idaho? My father in law lives in Pocatello.

I'm doing Baron Baptiste, Rodney Yee, and Shiva Rae these days. It's 11 months so far of almost every day. I've lost 35 # so far and it's still coming off. ;-). I'm do much stronger too. Getting back to cheer leading shape almost. Lol

8. earlyt89

earlyt89 New Member

I played baseball, football, basketball, and did western pleasure horse shows. I played football for Foley high school in Alabama. Does anyone know Julio Jones, or Robert Lester? I played high school ball with both of them. The both played for Alabama. Wanted to play college ball but when hurricane Ivan happened my dad needed help on the farm. So I had to quit high school. I hit my GED though. I'm 6'8" tall. 220 lbs. I wanted to play pro ball sooooo bad

9. BootedBantam

BootedBantam New Chicken Mom

@ energyvet...I am working hard to do the frog. I don't know more the american names than the real names to the poses, just do the ones I remember and like ") I also meditate, which changed my stress level. And yes, I live in Idaho, never been to Pocatello, but know where it is. We have the most beautiful hot springs here!! And I chose two names from hindu Gods for the chickens. Not telling till I get them in my possesion!!

@Earlyguy, my Dad and step bro live there. Have a Crimson tide t-shirt. and I remember when Ivan hit, was in Florida, I remember Charlie, Frances, and Ivan, all huge that year. That was the year I decided to move to Idaho.

Om ~ Kelly

10. Fabiola

Fabiola Junior Member

Soccer

I paly soccer with a women's team "New Mexico Divas", who just won the state's championship in our division...

11. lorindaeb

lorindaeb Junior Member

I have been playing soccer for about 23 years. Most of that has been coed. I also play softball and volleyball. Total sports junkie!!! I also snowboard in the winter and used to be in a white water rafting club.

12. earlyt89

earlyt89 New Member

Roll Tide!!!! Alabama beats Auburn 49-0. Now on the road to SEC championship. Then who knows maybe another national championship.

13. OliviaE

OliviaE New Member

Softball,basketball,volleyball,and of coarse I take care of my pets but that's not really a sport ;)

14. lilychicken

lilychicken New Member

I like to play basketball, softball, soccer , and swimming. But mostly basketball!

15. OliviaE

OliviaE New Member

Ooh I forgot about a few things...I also like snowmobiling,swimming,jetsking,boating,sleddin,and many more

16. FerryKanes

FerryKanes New Member

I use to do yoga and jogging everyday morning.

17. BlackyRings

BlackyRings New Member

I like to play basketball, cricket, swimming and jogging.

18. jn4

jn4 New Member

Well I'm a bit beyond my prime these days.....and just recently had a total Knee replacement.
    But I guess I do have a sort-a like sport activity...
    According to my wife; "I jump to conclusions",..".bend over backwards" to help the grand kids,...and "run with a new story to tell":p
    Well yeah its a sport...and I am waiting for the OLYMPIC commission to sanction it! LOL:D

19. dlinkered

dlinkered New Member

I do yoga, too. I like college football Boise Broncos!! They lost their first game, but think the played well. Not enough time on the field "( Also a Patriots fan!! :)

20. toriisan

toriisan New Member

I mostly do sport fishing but I am going to try off-road driving as soon as the shipment of my suspension lift kit that I bought from 4wheelonline arrives.

casportpony likes this.