Our Horses (well some!)

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by KYChick, Jul 14, 2012.

1. KYChick

KYChick New Member

The first pic is of my daughter and her horse Jubilee (AQHA).

The second pic is my youngest son showing Jubilee at a horse show. This was taken before he got sick.

The third pic is my daughter's new horse Amori. She is from Secreteriat and Seattle Slew lines! We are really excited to see what she can do in the Dressage/Jumper area!!

Attached Files:

2. TajMaCluckCoop

TajMaCluckCoop Not so Junior-Junior Member

Nice Pictures Robin

Thanks for sharing! I know nothing about horses. As I child I was obsessed with owning one though. Since my parents wouldn't let me keep one in my bedroom I collected Breyer model horses.

You said the picture of your son was before he bacame ill. How is he doing now?

Kimberly

3. Sundancers

Sundancers New Member

Thanks for sharing!

I love my horses!!!

4. Apyl

Apyl New Member

Love the horse and your kids are adorable. :) Thanks for sharing.

5. KYChick

KYChick New Member

Thanks Guys!

Kimberly, I was obsessed with horses when i was young too but my mom was terrified of them so that limited me! lol But when my daughter became horse crazy at 7 years old I was ready and willing to get into horses! :D
    Caleb (our little boy) used to show horses with his sister. Active, healthy, rambuctious little boy he was! Then he got a stomach virus a little over 2 years ago and 7 hours after the onset he was pronounced dead from cardiac arrest. But his heart starting beating on its own (a lot of divine help! ;) ) and now he is alive but totally disabled (at the moment). Its been a rough road but we meet him where he is each day and hope and pray for a better tomorrow!

6. TopTop

TopTop New Member

That is heart breaking. With your permission I will add him to the prayer list at our church. I can give his name or withhold it & I can show you where to tune in to the broadcast. I will not do anything without your permission. Just send me a PM.

I thank god everyday that my own sons & grandsons are healthy. My two grandsons both had problems but are fine now. One had emergency surgery at six weeks old to correct a digestive problem, the other had to stay on a monitor for a couple years. We have been blessed with another little guy, although not related, we are the only Mom Mom & Pop Pop he knows. He also has some problems & must go to Johns Hopkins University every month, as well as frequent visits to his pediatrician. He is 20 months old and just got his first pony today. I'll include a pic.

Attached Files:

7. TajMaCluckCoop

TajMaCluckCoop Not so Junior-Junior Member

Darn it.....I never had any kids. :rolleyes: I do have 3 step children so I hope to be a garndmother some day without ever having been a Mom!!!

So sorry to hear about Caleb's difficulties. It must be very challenging for your family. Keep your faith strong!

8. sharkbait

sharkbait New Member

So sorry about your son. I hope he gets a total healing