New toy

Discussion in 'Chicken Stories and Images' started by robopetz, Nov 13, 2012.

1. robopetz

robopetz New Member

...For my silkie chick. Still unnamed I'm so picky with names so it takes me forever hahahaha

Attached Files:

2. 7chicks

7chicks New Member

I'm terrible about names too. Took me two weeks to name the last one. Ended up naming her after the guy who gave her to me. Josie for Joe. ;)

3. robopetz

robopetz New Member

Another toy I found for my silkie, what a brat I tell you!

Attached Files:

4. rob

rob New Member

does it like toys ?

5. robopetz

robopetz New Member

She'll peck at it here in there and occasionally stand on it like she's perching. She had a cat beanie baby growing up and she will sleep next to it with her facing directly to the cat. It's cute! Like its her friend lol

6. rob

rob New Member

cool, my silkie has a hanging bell it peck at.

7. robopetz

robopetz New Member

Ooh! Thanks for the tip I should get her something that makes a noise too. She's so scared of everything at first though so I bet it will scare her.

8. ChickensSayMoo

ChickensSayMoo Junior Member

I never thought about toys for chickens before.....now you have got me thinkin :D

9. rob

rob New Member

mine like the mirror as well, its fun watching them try to find the chicken lol

10. 7chicks

7chicks New Member

Mirrors are great! When Abbie was in a bad mood, she'd go up to the mirror and give it a few good whacks! Good thing it was plastic and not glass. ;) Sophie just liked to stand and admire herself. :D

Attached Files:

11. robopetz

robopetz New Member

Thanks Rob and 7chicks looks like imma have to go shopping again. Spoiled silkie! Lol that is such a good photo 7chicks