My new silkie

Discussion in 'Chick Raising Forum' started by robopetz, Nov 11, 2012.

1. robopetz

robopetz New Member

Most of you know I lost my lil Sophie a month ago. Well I got injured and have to be off work for a month. I thought, hey this is a great time to raise another silkie chick. Well here she is an un named buff silkie about 5-6 weeks old. And what even more awesome is that this chick is from the same litter as our lil Sophie was. Yay!

Wanted to ask too, did I get the age correct? And, what exact color y'all think she'll be cause I see some black spots here n there? Thnx!

Attached Files:

2. kaufranc

kaufranc Junior Member

Yay!
    I am happy for you! So glad you got another baby! I like the buffs. Don't worry a name will come to you. So happy Robopet!

3. 7chicks

7chicks New Member

Awww, she's precious robopetz!!! Congrat's on your new baby. :D

4. Keith

Keith New Member

She's going to get spoiled!

5. robopetz

robopetz New Member

Thanks all. She is being a brat already. Just like Sophie did, this one cried cause I rearranged her house. Only way to get her to stop chirping was to put her house back to the way it was. This ones a lil scaredy cat though, hopefully she'll grow out of that.

6. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

Horray for you!

7. robopetz

robopetz New Member

Thank you! She still acts like a scare crow though. Like this morning I gave her banana for the first time and it sounded like she screamed when she first saw it. Then she tasted it and she loved it!

8. piglett

piglett Senior Member

updated picture please :)