It's going to be a long winter, with my goose...

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Bird_slave, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Bird_slave

Bird_slave Junior Member

having decided that she prefers my husband for her mate, over the gander she was raised with. :rolleyes:

It would be hysterical, but I kind of feel sorry for my husband; trying to get away from a large goose with stars in her eyes and love in her heart for no one but him. :D

2. ChickenAdmin

ChickenAdmin Administrator Staff Member

That's funny. She's chasing him around?

3. 7chicks

7chicks New Member

Aren't you jealous of this "other" woman? ha, ha, ha Couldn't resist! :D That is just too darned cute!

4. Bird_slave

Bird_slave Junior Member

She follows him around and the minute she makes eye contact with him, she squats.
    My gander? He's still clueless about the whole mating business.

5. ChickenAdmin

ChickenAdmin Administrator Staff Member

It takes guys a while to catch up.

LOL.

6. Bird_slave

Bird_slave Junior Member

Yeah, no doubt. It's going to be an interesting spring around here. We have a clueless gander, a goose in love with a human man, a call drake that keeps attacking my much larger but also clueless runner drake. AND...an 8 lb., 7 month old LF brahma cockerel that's afraid of no one; except the 12 ounce serama roo. And when the brahma is done getting beat up by the serama, he runs into my old brahma hens who have decided they are too old to train yet another rooster and they kick his butt some more.
    Fun times :D

The good news is that I did find out the "experts" were wrong. Lucy is my goose and Tuffy is my gander. :)