Hi from Montana Central to be exact :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nakedneckmamma, Aug 19, 2012.

1. nakedneckmamma

nakedneckmamma Junior Member

Hello from Absarokee Montana. Its a small town a farm/ranch community.. I have some large fowl hens Light Brahma , NN x Australorp and a couple of Easter Egger hens. I do have some Light Brahma x Easter Egger crossed chicks and they are looking like pullets which I love more eggs :) then I have several bantam chickens. A breeding trio of Belgian Quail d'anvers a pyncheon hen, black silkies a black cochin hen two buff x partrdige silkies a silver sebright hen a black tailed Buff Japanese hen. Then I have two cornish hens large fowl.
    I do sell hatching eggs from the bantams , been raising chickens since 2009.. My children love chickens and they know where eggs and meat come from.Since this is a farming community and ranch they know where their hamburger comes from . There's a lot of farmers who have the beef cattle.

2. 7chicks

7chicks New Member

Hi! Glad you joined us! Sounds like you'll have lots of great experience to share. I've only had my chickens for a little over 2 years. Eight spoiled rotten hens from ages 2 yrs. 4 months - 5 months old. All pets with eggs being the bonus. Got my first Easter Egger about 3 weeks ago. She's the 5 mo. old. Pretty white with blend of gray in the under part of her feathers. Sweet as can be and darned smart too. ;) I have a couple cats & 3 dogs to complete my "family."

3. Apyl

Apyl New Member

[​IMG]