Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by fargolady, Nov 12, 2012.

1. fargolady

fargolady New Member

I joined few weeks ago I just realized I never said hello! My daughter got us started with a few baby chicks 3 years ago those 6 have turned into 40. She is 6 and shows them at 4 shows thru the year we are from Elba New York. Love this site learning a lot.

2. robopetz

robopetz New Member

Welcome! And wow what a nice production there. And to show them? Good job! I can only wish my lil buff silkie will be show quality it would be awesome and fun to show her. What kind do you and your daughter have?

3. DansChickens

DansChickens Member

Hello I love showing my birds mostly at the county fair I have added to my shorebirds with Belgian beared 1st pic 2nd pic gold lace sebrights and 3rd pic silver lace sebrights I also have laying chickens 10 laying hens and 1 roo I love them all !

Attached Files:

4. Michaela

Michaela New Member

Hello from SC!! I am new too! It's nice to meet you & your chicks!

5. rob

rob New Member

hello and welcome :)

6. fargolady

fargolady New Member

My daughter shows barred rocks and australop in bantams. Last spring she wanted a incubator for her 6th bday so she now has standard size of those also to show plus a buff Orpington. Here is a few more photos of our birds.

[

image-3614590174.jpg

ATTACH]3048[/ATTACH]

image-3111714790.jpg

image-3515974400.jpg

Attached Files:

7. Bird_slave

Bird_slave Junior Member

Such pretty birds. Welcome :)

8. 7chicks

7chicks New Member

The chicken math gotcha! Catchy as a virus! ;) Lovely chickens you have. Great to see your daughter so involved. She's adorable!