Hello!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by littlezo, Nov 5, 2012.

1. littlezo

littlezo New Member

Hello, I am new to this forum and from the UK, I have 2 pekin bantams, an Orpington bantam and 2 miniature silkies.
    I have only started keeping chickens this year and I am totally hooked I love my little girls to pieces.
    I am currently making a much larger home for them which should be completed next weekend, I am then introducing 2 10 week old lavender araucana hens, which I am hoping wont be too stressful !!

2. EmmaJB

EmmaJB New Member

Hello! Also from the UK, whereabouts are you? We're in North Wales.

X

3. ChickensSayMoo

ChickensSayMoo Junior Member

Hello from Queensland Australia :)
    I too, only started keeping chickens this year & I am totally hooked! So much fun!
    Hope all goes well with your new additions :)

4. fuzziebutt

fuzziebutt Flocker

Hello and welcome!! Just make sure you have plenty of room, because chicken math is different than regular math. One chicken plus one more chicken equals 5 chickens because they are cute and I just couldn't resist...:D

5. littlezo

littlezo New Member

I live in bristol and my chickens have lots of room luckily, they get to roam when I'm there, I hatched them earlier in the year so they never stray too far from me I think they think I'm their mum, I love them to pieces they are such little characters :0)

6. rob

rob New Member

hello from cardiff, welcome aboard :)

7. sallycat19

sallycat19 New Member

Hello, we're from the UK too, we have recently got 4 silkies and they are our first :))

8. 7chicks

7chicks New Member

Hi! Welcome from Michigan, US. Congratulations on joining the land of chickenhood. Very addicting they are! :D

9. littlezo

littlezo New Member

They really are, everyone has their own character and all of them are a little crazy, and also really looking forward to my new arrivals in a few weeks!!

10. Mamachickof14

Mamachickof14 New Member

Welcome from New York, USA! Love your name, *littlezo*. I'm not so creative but I do *LOVE* chickens! Jen:)

11. kahiltna_flock

kahiltna_flock New Member

My daughter went to school in Cheltenham for a couple of years. We rode the train from London to Cheltenham through Bristol. It is such a beautiful place!

12. littlezo

littlezo New Member

Hello in New York!! Hope you haven't been too affected by the terrible weather!!
    Bristol is lovely, Cheltenham is also a lovely place I have to visit there often for work.

13. oakwood

oakwood New Member

Hello and Welcome from the UK too. :)