Eureka!!!! I have an avatar

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TheGarryFarm, Aug 5, 2012.

1. TheGarryFarm

TheGarryFarm New Member

This is one of my favorite pics of me ever. I had just come home from Colorado after being hospitalized for almost two weeks for very serious issues. I had brought in two of our silkies for stress issues and decided that instead of looking at them all afternoon from the couch in their temporary pens, that they could just take a rest with me. My hubby caught me in the act..... Yes I love our silkies and also all our poultry as well. So now you know something I should not have let you know. I take naps with our birdies!..... Hope my sharing is safe here!!!!

2. Apyl

Apyl New Member

You all look very happy :)

3. TajMaCluckCoop

TajMaCluckCoop Not so Junior-Junior Member

Your secret is safe with us! We would never tell :cool:

And Apyl I love your little pecking hen in your signature-I'm jealous!!

4. TheGarryFarm

TheGarryFarm New Member

Yes do tell.... about that moving chicken....So cute. !!!!!

5. TajMaCluckCoop

TajMaCluckCoop Not so Junior-Junior Member

I think it's because she's a moderator...she knows things. Or at the very least she knows people that know things :D

6. rob

rob New Member

love the avatar, i love my silkie and will soon be getting another.

7. TheGarryFarm

TheGarryFarm New Member

Yeah for avator, silkies and That you, Rob will be getting another one. :)

8. Apyl

Apyl New Member

lol Just find yourself a moving avatar on google, then right click on it and click on "properties" higlight and copy the web location. Then go here and go to where you change your signature. On the bottom section where is asks you for a web address or to upload, paste the web address you just copied into the web adress section. Make sure you delete the Http:// in that box first. Then click the little box that says to add it to signature. Ta Da your done :) If you have issues you can PM me and I can see if I can help you out :)

9. TheGarryFarm

TheGarryFarm New Member

I'll see if my 5 year old neighbor that drives his dad's truck back and forth for miles with a stick shift can how me.....LOL.... I once built a website with a flowing cascade waterfall and embedded music but I had a lot of spare time then......and I used all these crazy codes for everything there, which I understand are now antiquated. But I do love a good challenge. The researchers like us to do crossword puzzles...Learning new technical things should surely count as well! Have a great joy filled day!

10. ItsieBitsieFarm

ItsieBitsieFarm Professional Egg Stacker :)

It's such a cute picture of you Nancy. Nothing better than silkie love!