18+ Silkie Hatching Eggs - Blue, Black, Splash, White, Buff and Partridge assortment

Discussion in 'Sponsor Display' started by TheGarryFarm, Aug 5, 2012.

1. TheGarryFarm

TheGarryFarm New Member

We sell hatching eggs year round, but wanted to share our Summer Special on Silkie Hatching Eggs. Eggs are $28 for these 18 plus eggs. This will be a variety pack of eggs from all our pens. If you wish to pick up rather than have mailed, a scheduled appointment will be allowed. 18+ means I should have more than 18 eggs to send you but it is NOT guaranteed. It will be NO less than 18 eggs.
    Shipping is $17.00 but for cooling pack it will be $4 more. We wrap our eggs very careful in a unique boxing system For details on how we ship eggs, please see last line. We pack as if little lives depend on it because they do, but once we leave them at the post office. Because shipping and incubation are out of our control,therefore we do not replace eggs. If you want an ice pack it will be an additional $4 but this does not guarantee an effect on the hatch rate.

Some of the pictures are on our album here: http://www.chickenforum.com/photo/albums/silkies-at-the-garry-farm-67.html

Eggs come from all pens. Colors will include blue, black, splash, white and partridge And Buff!!The Garry Farm breeder silkies are crested, bearded, blue ear lobes, black skin, 5 toes. Our flock is largely from Mary Robbins, but also have silkies from other others who have award winning birds. Have Bobbi Porto, Aimee Crego and Sunshine Silkies lineage as well as other quality lines! Although all our breeders are show quality, not pet quality, no guarantee you will only get show quality babies, but it certainly helps when you have a wonderful gene pool working for you...We love our silkies. They are super pets and great broodies, There are photos in my album on here, on our Facebook Page The Garry Farm and also on our website http://thegarryfarm.yolasite.com/the-garry-farm-silkies.php

In order to place an order, winner should deposit into our paypal: bargain020720@yahoo.com Be sure your mailing address is correct and visible to us. Most mobile phone transactions do not allow the buyer to see the address. So please message me here or on our farm email, garryfarm@gmail.com with the mailing address and any special mailing instructions (including asking post office to hold - for that we need your phone number for outside of the box Should you be interested in direct ordering these or any other of our eggs that may not be listed this weekend or need a complete listing of our eggs,please see our website or if you don't have paypal and want to order from us. If you don't want to use Paypal, please contact us on garryfarm@gmail.com on how to order. Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

2. Westelle

Westelle New Member

Ooooo I want to try to hatch again.....please...my last hatch that was mailed was not successful.

3. robopetz

robopetz New Member

Hi there! Can you send to Hawaii? It's a long shot but I had to ask. Lol

4. TheGarryFarm

TheGarryFarm New Member

Sure Robopetz, I can ship to Hawaii. Send me your zip ..... I may have to charge a little more on Postage. If possible I like to mail on Monday or Tuesday for west coast or Hawaii. You can write me here or on garryfarm@gmail.com! Thanks and have a blessed day! Nancy

5. Westelle

Westelle New Member

Hey...I am from Missouri...just north of Kansas City.

6. Westelle

Westelle New Member

Are you still selling hatching eggs?

7. TheGarryFarm

TheGarryFarm New Member

Yes, we are and I will write you specifics on an e mail from garryfarm@gmail.com & thanks!

8. matt_kas

matt_kas New Member

Are you still selling the eggs?

9. jeremyhenline

jeremyhenline New Member

Sounds like your the person i need to talk to. I have 2 black silkies and 3 white ones in their own coop "the fro coop" and been there going on 3 1/2 weeks and no eggs. I orginally got the white one from a lady in neiborhood along with silkie rooster. Well rooster went to new home cause he faught everything here even older bigger chickens. Well since then i havnt gotten the first egg. Is it necesarry unlike normal chickens that they need a rooster